1 Benzoyl peroxide test.Benzoyl peroxide is used to kill the bacteria that cause acne. Benzoyl peroxide comes in different concentrations, but studies show that that of a concentration of 2.5%, is very effective but less irritating to the skin. [In addition, this product helps to release the layers of dead skin in the epidermis, leaving a rejuvenated and shiny skin in place.
2 Salicylic acid test.Like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid kills the bacteria responsible. It also releases cells faster, promoting new skin growth. Place a small amount of salicylic acid in the affected areas before bedtime, after washing your face.
3 Consider the use of tea tree oil.While this is not bottled for acne, it is a very effective home remedy. Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce redness and grain size. [Some study showed that it is as effective as benzoyl peroxide in reducing inflamed injuries in acne patients. Because tea tree oil is very strong, dilute it first in a little water before applying it to the skin with a swab. Excess tea tree oil can irritate the skin.
4 Honey manuka.Manuka honey is another natural remedy that many people find very effective for acne, while it is also exceptionally mild on the skin compared to most other acne treatments. It has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, helps reduce and prevent scarring, and also helps soothe and moisturize the skin. You can use it to wash your face (but if you need to wash your makeup, you’ll need to use a real soap or cleanser first), as a mask, or as a local treatment.Acne-removal products, If things get serious, see a dermatologist, who is trained to detect and treat skin disorders. Your dermatologist may recommend a prescription with clindamicin phosphate or benzoyl peroxide, both of which deterresive elements of acne. Prescription drugs are often much stronger than over-the-counter solutions.
Other useful tips
- If you wear makeup or sunscreen, be sure to wash your face before you go to sleep, otherwise the makeup will have more time to penetrate the skin.
- Try to sleep on your back to avoid contact with the pillow.
- Become facials. Facials help cleanse the skin and get rid of problem spots.
- Oily skin can be a bad thing at the moment. Fortunately, skin oils will be lost in the aging process so you don’t have many wrinkles when you’re older.
- If you wear glasses, wash them so that all the oil comes out of your face.
- There are no perfect creams or medications that make your face soft and acne-free.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption (especially beer) and spicy food. This increases the heat level inside. The Chinese think it’s related to acne. Salads and avocado help.
- If you have acne on one side of your face, it could be on your phone or pillow, so be sure to wash them regularly.
- Sometimes the best way to take care of this condition is naturally, as with the use of natural products.
- Relax! Stress will only contribute to acne breakouts.
- Banish Acne Following These Useful Tips
- There is a link between acne and depression
- Get rid of Acne, Tend Not To Tolerate It
- Farewell to acne: 6 ways to reduce it naturally
- ‘Sub-Zero Waste’ is 2019’s key magnificence and private care development