Tips for erasing spots left by acneFirst, exfoliate your face: by doing so once a week, to remove dead cells and significantly reduce those spots you may have. If you use a moisturizer, we suggest adding a sugar demand and then applying it to your face very gently, then rinse it with cold water.
1. Aloe Vera or aloe Vera:It has regenerative properties, ideal for erasing the marks that cause us acne.Preparation:Cut the blade in half, take out the entire pulp, which is a clear and transparent gel or transparent or set in a bowl or bowl. Place the pulp directly where you have the stains. Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
2. Honey:It is a natural moisturizer and you balance the color of the skin. You can apply a layer of honey to your face for 15 minutes and then rinse.
3. Tomato:Has a lot of vitamin A helps repair and rejuvenate the skin.Preparation:Peel a tomato and cut it in half, crush it until you get a paste with everything and seeds. Apply the mixture to your face and leave to act for 15 minutes or then remove it with warm water. *If you have dry or sensitive skin it is better to avoid it because the acidity of the technolo could cause discomfort.
4. Lemon:It has lightening properties for the skin, however, just like the tomato, if you have sensitive skin, it is better not to do it.For the affected area by pressing. Remember there is no use before you are exposed to the sun because you will only get darker the stain. Important!Care with home or natural products is effective but you should keep in mind that there are no immediate results. Any questions, remember that it is best to consult with your trusted dermatologist.Eliminate acne stains with these natural remedies
- How To Deal with Zits The Conventional Chinese language Manner
- L’Oréal tries to strengthen its perfume enterprise with Mugler and Azzaro acquisition
- Have Better Complextion Now: What You Can Do About Pimples
- #14 #The_TRUTH HURT_with take away pimples?_Soothing with mortgage nguyen spa
- Clear Your Skin Of Acne Using These Ideas