Damages skin and self-esteem. Its origin is usually the hormonal revolution of adolescence and can be avoided and treated naturally.
1. The help of phytotherapy
Taken in infusion, some plants moisturize, purify and are antiseptic. If acne is infected: echinacea (Equinacea angustifolia) and hidrastis (Hydrastis canadensis).
They also help these good liver protectors: milk thistle (Silybum marianum); dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) and burdock (Arctium lappa).
Sun baths, not only local, but of the whole body, so that the stimulus of the sun reaches all the skin and the need for sebum is distributed in a more balanced way.
3. Sweating by exercising
It is interesting to practice intense physical exercise, which increases the body temperature and causes sweat to get the skin’s regulating mechanisms up and running. And also relaxation and breathing exercises that improve the mood. Farewell to acne
Use of mineral-medicinal waters, especially sulphurs: beverages, hydropyre cure (taken in the spring spa) and hydrotherapy (local and general bath, filiform shower…).
5. General skin care
It is important to take care of the skin in general, with hand cleaning, clean clothing and use of a cream rich in zinc. Avoid general medications as much as possible.
How can you take care of your skin? Points:
- Apply a vegetable oil (almonds, olive…) to the affected face or area and then wash with natural soap and water. That’s how you protect the sebum layer. Then clean the shin and use oxygenated water.
- Every other day apply a bran, chamomile and oatmeal compress. Next, a clay mask and brewer’s yeast. Wash well with chamomile infusion and dry gently.
- Expose the affected area to the sun every day. You have to avoid the central hours and increase the time gradually (the first day, just 10 minutes), up to a maximum of one hour.
- Dilute a few drops of tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), of great antiseptic power, into vegetable oil and apply it to the skin. The smell of the tea tree can be strong; If that’s your case, use it at night before bed.
- A healthy diet. The diet should be preferably vegetarian, without meat, fish, eggs, milk or derivatives, without sugars or refined flours, and neither alcohol nor fizzy drinks.
Rich in beta-carotenes, which is achieved by drinking one glass a day of carrot juice, cabbage and parsley. Lactobacilli should be taken for seven days when there is infection. They are sold in preparations and are found in miso, sauerkraut and other fermented vegetables. Farewell to acne
Zinc-rich foods, such as sunflower pipes, ginger, parsley and carrots. And rich in chromium and selenium minerals: potatoes, peppers, apples, chard, turnips…
B vitamins, which are obtained with brewer’s yeast and cabbage juice, spinach and green pepper. Omega-3 fatty acids, which abound in walnuts and seeds of flaxseed, chia or hemp
Acne treatment should be considered through changes in eating and life habits that lead to a better skin condition. Farewell to acne
REMOVE AFYWITH PLANTS AND EXERCISE
Acne or pimples appear in adolescence, when hormones begin to stimulate hair follicles. Its manifestations can range from mild to more serious: superficial pustules (accumulation of pus in follicular orifers), nodules (deeper pus accumulation) and cysts derived from nodules that destroy surrounding tissue.
It arises from an alteration of the hair follicle and its sebaceous gland that begins with the excess production of keratin, the main component of the epidermis.
Hyperkeratinization blocks the follicle channel and increases the concentration of sebum and the production of Propionibacterium acnes, a bacillus of the skin biota that, when the sebum is broken down, causes inflammation.
The increase of androgens and the decrease of linoleic acid in adolescent sebum stimulates keratinization and hypercornification (calllosity) of the follicular channel.
Foods with a high glycemic index reduce the tolerance of people with acne, even talking about “skin diabetes.” Skin requires contact with the sun and air, soil and water. Your absence can trigger or worsen acne episodes. There are drug poisonings that cause acne: oral contraceptives, lithium, haloids, hydantoids, rifampicin, bromide, iodine…
NOT ALL TREATMENTS ARE BENEFIT
Avoid toxic treatments, such as those based on vitamin A and retinoles. They are effective, but they use synthetic derivatives such as trethionine and isotretinoin that can have serious consequences. It is therefore advisable to read the side effects carefully and inform yourself carefully.
- How To Get Rid of Zits | Greatest Spot Therapy | How To Use Benzoyl Peroxide | Stop Zits (2018)
- Unilever meets renewable vitality milestone
- 6 Tips to Avoid Acne in Men
- L’Oréal tries to strengthen its perfume enterprise with Mugler and Azzaro acquisition
- Tips on how to Removing Blackheads,Whiteheads on the face Straightforward – Pimples Therapy Vlogs 26-02