Causes of body acneWhy do pimples come out on the back, shoulders, chest or, even in the three areas together)? This usually occurs because pores dilate (by heat action) and dirt penetrates them. Such dirt can be, from sweat itself, to street smog, etc. Of course, this gets worse if we touch our skin with dirty hands.
1. Exfoliation with sugar and oatsOnce a week you have to comply with the habit of exfoliating the skin if you want to get rid of pimples. Try to emphasize the areas most vulnerable to impurities. In this case, oats have soothing properties, ideal for inflammation of grains, and sugar, on the other hand, helps remove dead skin cells.If you don’t get behind with your hands comfortably, you can always help with those long-handled sponges sold at pharmacies, supermarkets and bath shops.
- 2 handfuls of sugar.
- Water (amount required).
- 1 handful of oat bran.
- Form a paste with the ingredients and spread it across your back, shoulders, arms and chest in circular motions.
- Rub several times gently, then let stand for 5 minutes before removing with warm water.
2. Mask with honey and vinegarIt is similar to the previous recipe in terms of preparation and application. It’s better than honey (you can put it in the fridge if the one you have at home is very liquid).
- 1 tablespoon honey (20 g).
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (20 ml).
- Integrates both ingredients well and forms a paste. (If necessary add more than one or the other component so that the mixture is not too liquid or thick).
- Apply to the affected area by peeling deep.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
3. Mask with baking soda, lemon, aloe vera and sugarBicarbonate and sugar act as exfoliators. Lemon removes stains and aloe vera softens. We can imagine what all these elements can do together! A real battle against acne of the back, shoulders and chest…
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- The pulp of an aloe vera stem.
- 1 tablespoon sugar (20 g).
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (5 g).
- Cut a stem of aloe vera (it is recommended that you always have one at home) and open it to remove its sap or gel.
- Place in a bowl where you will pour the baking soda and sugar and mix well.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the previous preparation.
- Stir until you have a homogeneous paste left and it can spread.
- Wash and dry (tapping with the towel) the area with acne to be treated.
- Apply the mask in circular motions. Massage should be performed for 3 minutes.
- Allow to dry and rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
Rabbits to prevent body acne
1. Use a neutral soapNeutral soap is the one that has no perfume. You may also find the ones that sell in stores and that are specific to the shins.
2. Leave your back in the openClothes are one of the causes of granites. Therefore, during hot days do not hesitate to wear muscles, tops, bikinis or garments that let your back come into contact with the sun and air. Don’t forget to apply a little protection factor so you don’t get burned.
3. Clean with lemonEvery night before going to sleep, a slice of lemon passes through the area affected with acne. Its astringent properties are very good for balancing the pH of the skin. Always do it at night, because citrus and acid juice, when in contact with the sun, stains the skin.
4. Apply tea tree oilIf you don’t want to smell lemon, tea tree oil can help. Place a few drops in a cotton ball and apply to the affected areas. Do not rub the area to prevent infection or reaction.
To be taken into accountNatural remedies are an option but caution should be exercised with them because they can serve as a gateway to the body of a major infection, when there are open wounds, and can have complications for patients. Natural remedies to eliminate acne
- Zits Inclined Pores and skin Care : Magnificence Suggestions for Oily Pores and skin
- How you can take away blackheads and whiteheads on face step-by-step – zits therapy vlogs #17
- Pimples Therapy – Fractionated Laser & Mild Remedy | UCLA Dermatology
- The right way to take away blackheads and whiteheads on face step-by-step – pimples remedy vlogs #31
- Straightforward Techniques For Standard Epidermis Servicing