1. Olive oilOlive oil is very good for moisturizing and nourishing the skin because it acts as an antioxidant and improves blood circulation preferably hot on your body.
2. Rosehip oil100% pure rosehip oil is ideal for maintaining skin elasticity, and is even used to improve the appearance of scars. Apply directly to your belly, legs and buttocks.
3. Castor oilAnother oil that will help prevent the appearance of stretch marks is castor oil, which promotes the production of collagen in the skin. For best results we recommend that you apply warm, giving a light circular massage, preferably at night to act while you sleep.
4. Calendula oilCalendula will come in handy for your skin, because it promotes cell renewal, helping to minimize stretch marks.
5. Coconut oilCoconut oil contains fatty acids and vitamins E and K, which promote the production of collagen and elastin. Apply in liquid or solid with a gentle massage.
6. Almond oilAlmond oil is an antioxidant that contains vitamin E, essential nutrients and omega 3 and omega 6.
7. Lemon juiceThe citric acid in lemon juice acts on the epidermis, helping to reduce stretch marks. Simply squeeze two lemons into a glass of water and apply the resulting liquid to the affected area.
8. Egg whitesAnother thing that works to prevent and treat stretch marks is the egg white, proteins and amino acids contained in this product. Break two eggs and separate the white from the yolk and then whisk them on a plate, put it in the area to be treated and let it dry on your skin. Then wash the area with cold water.
9. SugarMix a tablespoon of sugar with lemon juice and apply the mixture to the area you want in circular motions for 5 minutes rinse with enough water.
10. AlfalfaThe alfalfa leaf has amino acids and vitamin E and K. Just mix the alfalfa powder with some oil and rub the mixture onto the skin in circular motions.
11. Aloe veraAloe vera brings freshness to your skin and regenerates cells and tissues. It stimulates collagen and elastin and fights skin aging.
12. Shea butterShea butter will leave your skin very soft thanks to its essential oils and fatty acids that promote the repair of the dermis. Apply after exiting the shower.
13. Drink waterIn addition to treating the skin on the outside, you should hydrate inside. Drinking water is essential. Drinking 10 glasses a day will also help prevent the appearance of stretch marks. These were several home remedies to combat stretch marks in pregnancy and don’t forget to stick with these practical tips after having your baby.
Check My Best Products for Skin Care
Latest posts by Mayra Ortiz (see all)
- Tips for men’s skincare.- they’re really very simple - January 6, 2020
- 5 Skincare Tips to Clean, Unclog & Minimize Large Pores - January 6, 2020
- Before-sleep skin care tips. Four steps - January 4, 2020